ASG Global Practice Facts:
Talented staff of Scientists with the ability to support Air, Meteorological and Odour Studies throughout our global operations.
- 25+ years of history in air quality projects with clients around 35 countries
- In-depth understanding of dispersion modelling and code development
- Our Principals are past Team Members of the CALPUFF Model Development and Code enhancement Team.
- We serve the Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Environment & Infrastructure, Power, Chemical, Mining, Aluminium and Nuclear Industries.
- We provide and support clients with complex air dispersion modelling services including accidental releases from operations and stored products, odour modelling, spray drift, fumigation events.
- We provide and support clients with Meteorological consulting, forecasting, mesoscale data, peer reviewing and training.
- Support Renewal Energies Consultants in providing high resolution wind datasets internationally
- We offer consultancy services, peer reviewing and training worldwide
Some of our customers:
BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, SABIC, SADARA, SATROP, to name just a few…..
We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises